Monday, January 31, 2011

Year of the Rabbit Tot Book

I am so excited to have made my first Tot Book!  A Tot Book is basically a small lapbook made especially for a Tot!  I have seen lots of other Tot Moms make them, but this was my first attempt.  I thought it would be fun to do a "Year of the Rabbit" theme to honor Super Tot's Korean heritage.  Basically, it's just a rabbit theme, and it turned out very cute. 

Here are some photos of the finished product: 



The "How Many Rabbits?" section is a small counting book that goes up to the number 10.  Each page has a number with the corresponding number of rabbits.  





There is an alphabet, accordion-style pull-out book.



I included a coloring book for Super Tot to color on his own.  There is a separate page for red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink!  Each page has a different rabbit with instructions to color in the correct color.



I included a pocket labeled "Rabbit Puzzles."  Inside, there are six, two-piece rabbit puzzles.  



There is a shape book that includes circle, square, triangle, rectangle, heart, star and rectangle.





This Tot Book was a lot of fun to make and I look forward to making many more of them in the future!


Click here to see some other really neat Tot Books other moms have put together!

1 comment:

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.