Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Printables

Thank you for your patience these past few days as I worked to correct the issue with my printables.  I believe I have fixed them all and am now using 4shared as a host site.  When you click on one of my printables, it will take you to 4shared to download the document.  This should clear up any printing issues.  


I have also added a "My Printables" page at the top of my blog.  This will be a compilation of all of my printables, and an easy place to find what you are looking for without having to scroll through all of my old posts.  


Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to click the "Contact Me" button at the top of my blog. 


Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recent spam activity, I have turned word verification OFF and comment moderation ON.